Warehouse Management System
FileMaker Warehouse Management System by FMDBSolutions
The client is a leading river transport company in the US.
This application helps them to manage their orders receipt and delivery process.
This application helps to manage Warehouses, Boats, Bins, Items and the following transactions process,
The Desktop application helps the admin level users to manage Application Users, Warehouse, Bin locations and Boat Details.
- User Management Module: This layout helps to manage the various types of user accounts and their privileges.
- Warehouse Module: This layout helps to manage the Warehouse details.
- Bin Module: This layout helps to manage Bin locations for each warehouse.
- Boat Module: This layout helps to manage the Boat details and the administrator can view the Order details of the selected Boat.
- Item Module: This layout helps to manage the Item details and the administrator can view the Current stock of the selected Item.
- Receive purchase orders or Item and capture packaging information for each Warehouse, Boat and Bin combination.
- Deliver / Customer Picked Up purchase orders or Item with captured packing information for each Warehouse, Boat and Bin combination.
The following reports can be generated in both the Desktop and iPhone application:
- Warehouse Truck Delivery Log Report
- Spares Report
- Inspection Report
- Aging Report
Custom Web Publishing
This application helps to view the Delivered and Undelivered PO detail for each Warehouse and Boat combination. Also see the current stock for each Warehouse and Item combination.
- Home Page: To view the boat orders those are waiting to be picked up for the current logged in user’s warehouse. Also, the Delivered and Undelivered PO details for the selected Boat, PO #, Vendor combination can be viewed.
- Boat List Page: To view all the Boats for the currently logged in user’s Warehouse.
- Boat Detail Page: To view Delivered and Undelivered POs for a Boat.
- PO Image Capture Page: To view the Packing list for a PO.
- Item List Page: To view all the Items for the currently logged in user’s Warehouse.
- Item Detail Page: To view current stock for an Item.
Maintaining Kirby & Rental vehicle Check In & Check Out History, During Check In Check Out of each vehicle process Email Notification of the vehicle details (Reg No, Crew, Date, Time) will send to the Owner.
Display Monitor Website
A website for each warehouse to display the Boats for that Warehouse with current orders. This screen will be on a large size display at each warehouse location
Integration With Other Systems
Plugins & Special Features
Team consists of one team leader, one technical manager, and one tester.
[1 TL + 2 TM + 1 Tester]
Desktop, iPhone Devices, Web Direct and Custom Web Publishing
The system was developed on FileMaker Pro Advanced 13, FileMaker Go 13.
FileMaker Server 13.
# Of Users
10 to 15 Users.
Contact us now for more FileMaker help.
Click ‘previous’ and ‘next’ to view other projects we have done, or view our whole FileMaker Portfolio. Click the yellow box below for a free FileMaker consultation.